HyperSmash Hues N Blues: EOTD: Faded Sunset

Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2011

EOTD: Faded Sunset

Hello everyone! This is a look I did one evening this week. We've been having beautiful sunsets every night this week, and unusually hot weather for this time of year, so I wanted to do an eyeshadow look that reflected the sky's colours.





For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions (inner corner and lid)
Fyrinnae Banana Mochi (lid)
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic in Faerie Glamour (outer corner and crease)

Hope you like this look :)

8 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous and soft - very sun-setty! I'm so jealous of your lashes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh so purrty, it's like a pastel sunset :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have come to like you eye-area so much. You've got so much to work with, good crease and all! not to mention the eyecolour you're blessed with! so nothing can go wrong, and you show us that everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow indeed this beautiful makeup look reminds me of a warm and lovely sunset... :) you did a great job!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete