HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Rainbow Eyes!

Search This Blog

Friday 2 September 2011

Rainbow Eyes!

Hello everyone! Today I felt like playing with make-up so I attempted my own version of a rainbow eye. I know it's similar to things I have done in the past but this is my first time doing a true rainbow on the eye.


I photographed it without mascara or any black/grey first because I like how bright and 'clean' it looked, but the lashes do look a bit weird with all that fallout on haha.




In the last picture the lower lashline looks really unblended but it didn't look that bad in real life I swear!

For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sleek Acid and Curacao palettes.

I hope you like this look!

7 comments:

  1. Oh i like this one a lot !!! So gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love how bright it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love neon colors, and sometimes I wish they could exist in shimmery tones as well. And I really like that first picture you took without mascara, because sometimes you really take of the edge by applying mascara. Sometimes I want it naked and raw, but as one would want to go out you couldn't keep everyone from looking at you like a freak without mascara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I LOVE THIS! The darkened crease really pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete