HyperSmash Hues N Blues: EOTD: Journey of a Dinosaur

Search This Blog

Monday 26 September 2011

EOTD: Journey of a Dinosaur

Here's a look I did today with Fyrinnae's Dinosaur Plushie. As always, photos don't do this eyeshadow justice at all.

The crease colour is actually matte but looks shimmery since the Dinosaur Plushie sparkles got all over :)




What I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie
HiFi Cosmetics Journey of a Gemini
Janet Colours Dust - not sure it has a name/shade number but it's a neon matte pinky purple.

In other news, I'm going to college soon to study a course on makeup, so hopefully I will be able to post about some of the things I have done on the course for you. I can't wait to get started, although of course I'm nervous at the same time. 

Hope you are all well!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love Dinosaur Plushie with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting colour combo, I'm going to have to recreate it using shades from my own stash :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheee, congratulations on your course! I'm so jealous! Tell me EVERYTHING and post all your stuff!

    Love this look... I've lost my Dinosaur Plushie though D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool name on an eyeshadow and what a great look! Sounds like a lot of fun with a course filled with makeup... Hope you get the best out of it and you're being crammed with inspirations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! I'll definitely post as much as I can from the course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and pretty!! :D love the shape of your eyes ♥

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Dinosaur Plushie is so nice! Good luck with your course, I hope you do share some neat stuff that you learn!

    ReplyDelete