HyperSmash Hues N Blues: EOTD: It only hurts when I mauve!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

EOTD: It only hurts when I mauve!

Hello! Just a quick post to show you today's look and one from Saturday night. My skin is quite bad at the moment so full face shots are not looking great.




I just used Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Pigment in Mauvement all over the lid, and Hi Fi Cosmetics My Pain in the crease/outer corner. I used Urban Decay Virgin as my brow and inner corner highlight. Then I used a tiny bit of elf brown cream liner on the upper lashline, and black mascara.




Sorry these pictures are a bit blurry, and the last one is horrible, but shows the makeup :p

I used:

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sleek Acid and Curacao palettes
Sugarpill Dollipop and Poison Plum.
HiFi Cosmetics Morbid Faith
Sleek Suede blusher.

Hope you like these looks!

10 comments:

  1. I love the first eyeshadow, gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah that neon eye make up looks amazeballs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    Powdered Almond, I accidentally deleted your last comment! In case you noticed :p sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of those, but especially the first! I love looks that are totally wearable but unique at the same time. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the neon one, it's beautiful, but there's something about the first one that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both! Especially the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I *LOVE* the last one! The first one is beautiful (and I like the contouring in the crease in particular) but the neon one is just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! The second looks is just amazing and looks great with your necklace. I just get inspired by looking at the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how soft and smokey the first look is! The colours from the Sleek Acid palette really pop over Nyx Milk, I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete