HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Party in the Park Makeup!

Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2012

Party in the Park Makeup!

Hi guys! I'm back from my holiday, well rested and ready to go again. After I got back I went to Party in the Park, which is a one-day festival near where I live. The music was not my usual kind of thing, but I still had a good time with some of the girls from my college.

Here's the look I went with:




I used Sleek eyeshadows from the Acid and Curacao palettes, over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. For the blue-ish sparkle I used a little of Fyrinnae City Glam: Lights of Kyoto.


Hope you are all enjoying your Summer!

4 comments:

  1. Very summery.

    And I want to trade brows with you.
    Badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look!! You're really talented :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very yummie! beautiful and bright!

    www.klayerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete