HyperSmash Hues N Blues: I'm Officially a Makeup Artist!

Search This Blog

Monday 9 July 2012

I'm Officially a Makeup Artist!

Just a quick post because I don't think I've mentioned this before. As you may know, over the last year I've been studying towards getting a professional makeup artistry qualification. I've now finished my course, and, all being well with the exam board, I will be graduating with a distinction in level 2 Fashion and Photographic Makeup. So basically, I am now a qualified MUA!

If any of you are in the North of England/Yorkshire and need a makeup artist for any sort of occassion, photoshoot or other kinds of work, I am available to book now. You can contact me and view my work on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LizaMooneyMua

Sorry for just plugging myself but just thought I should let you all know! Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Well a gazillion super congratulations to you!!!! How does it feel??? Better than expected???
    Now, it's just for you to go crazy at your blog with your mua skills!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations! That's great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It doesn't feel quite real yet, but it's good, I've learnt a lot! Still getting used to the idea of telling people, and handing out my card etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waw , congratulations !
    Awesome news and i'm sure you will have fun with your skills ;)

    ReplyDelete