HyperSmash Hues N Blues: My First Photoshoot!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

My First Photoshoot!

I just remembered that I never posted the photos from my first photoshoot, which I did a couple of months ago. It was a test shoot with a lovely photographer called Tish. I was really nervous but it was a lot of fun and I think I did ok!







The models were lovely as well, and we got to shoot outdoors which was brilliant! Hope you like the photos :) I'll be posting more of my 'professional' work if any of you are interested!


P.S, my giveaway is still open, so go enter to be in with a chance of winning some lovely Silk Naturals makeup. HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first shoot! I like all the pics but my favourite is the 4th one... I'm not sure why, maybe cos it's kinda dreamy and the model looks like she's lost in her thoughts. Looking forward to more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks for the pictures! These are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first shoot! Keep on posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I really like the makeup on the blonde lady!! You've done a wonderful job, good for you for getting into professional work!!

    ReplyDelete