HyperSmash Hues N Blues: EOTD: Sugarpill Heartbreaker-esque

Search This Blog

Monday 4 June 2012

EOTD: Sugarpill Heartbreaker-esque

So since Sugarpill released their new shades in the Heartbreaker palette, I've been lusting after it. But as I'm trying to save money, I thought I'd check to see if I had any similar colours in my stash. Turns out I did, and although I can't compare the colours, I think they are quite close. Here's a look I did with them:



I used:

Shiro Cosmetics Banzai (similar to Mochi, but paler)
Fyrinnae Omgwtf (similar to Acidberry)
Fyrinnae Darling Misfit (similar to 2am)
Fyrinnae Parental Advisory (to darken the crease)
Sugarpill Lumi


I used Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk under the shadows to help the colours to look their brightest.

Hope you like it! P.S. don't forget to enter my giveaway to win Silk Naturals makeup! http://hues-n-blues.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/silk-naturals-giveaway-enter-here.html

7 comments:

  1. Looooooove this :D It's bright , it's fun and i like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swit-swoo, I love the crease with Lumi over PA! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The turquoise Lumi shimmer in the crease is just magical. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous look! these are colours I wouldnt think of putting together but it works beautifully. I think I may be the only beauty blogger who hasnt tried a single Sugarpill shadow so i think a little online shopping is in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! These colours do look pretty close, I really like OMGWTF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours!! Im following now.. xx

    ReplyDelete