HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Spellbound Cosmetics: Swatches

Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Spellbound Cosmetics: Swatches

Today I received an order I made with Spellbound Cosmetics. This is the first time I have tried products from this company and I'm really pleased with what I've got. I ordered samples of Lucky Charm, Sentinel Moon, Mojave and Wink, and a full size jar of Creeper. Samples are $1 and full size is $3.99. I was also sent samples of Null, Dragon Scales, Vigilant, Fools Gold and Enchanted.

Here's what the packaging looks like:


And here they are, all swatched over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.




I really like these shadows, they are complex and different from things I already own. My favourite picks are Creeper, Null and Dragon Scales.

Spellbound Cosmetics are available from their website, etsy and information can be found on facebook.

3 comments:

  1. I like Lucky Charm. Enchanted looks like a good dupe for Mac's Pink Pearl too. I always hear great things about Spellbound from Jerry - I might have to actually purchase some samples one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swatches, I have a few of these coming soon! I really like Lucky Charm and Vigilant. Also, I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm so glad you liked the stuff you got :D I need to order Fool's Gold, Wink and Nuff!

    ReplyDelete