HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Eyes of the Day - Birthday Girl

Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Eyes of the Day - Birthday Girl

Hey all! Here's my look for today. I decided to use Sugarpill Birthday Girl because it's my birthday today (I'm sad like that).





Here's what I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Chromalust shadow in Birthday Girl - lid
Spellbound Cosmetics Creeper - crease, lower lashline
Sleek Oh So Special Palette Bow (matte cream) - inner corner highlight and brow highlight
Sleek Oh So Special Palette Ribbon (matte pink)- between inner corner and middle of lid

Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, girl! Hope you have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that outer corner color! happy happy birthday

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday , enjoy your day ! Nice look ! I love the combo you did .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, happy birthday! Your eyes look super cute, enjoy the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!
    Love the look, as usual, and your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday! I was looking at the crease colour and thinking 'That looks like Creeper' and it makes me happy that it is. Super cute makeup bb :3

    ReplyDelete