HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Playing with Sleek Pout Paints

Search This Blog

Sunday 21 August 2011

Playing with Sleek Pout Paints

I've been looking at some pictures of the things people have done with OCC Lip Tars and got inspired to play with Sleek's version, the Pout Paints (you can see my swatches and thoughts here and here).

I had a go at creating an ombre/fade effect. Here's how they turned out:


Sorry there's a bristle from my lip brush stuck on my lip : \ Couldn't get it off without ruining the lips. For this one, I used the shades Mauve Over, Peek-a-Bloo and Pinkini.


For this one I used Minx, Cloud 9 and Lava.

If you have the Pout Paints, what are your favourite ways to use them?

Hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. i want the pout paints badly, love that first color combo! so pretty and vivid. sigh, need to get them


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours lips looks so pretty! And what a great idea with the three colours! I will buy the pout paints ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that second ombre, it looks awesome. This is why I wish they did a yellow :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah me too, I hope they expand the range!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first lip look is amazing! I'm loving the bright colours. The second one you could easily get away with in the daytime, the blending of the colours is so subtle and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these look gorgeous! I LOVE the first one. I need to play more with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the second look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! We have been playing a lot with OCC Lip Tar and it's just so fun and creating. Though I think your lips are more wearable then ours.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful! I keep telling myself I don't need the pout paints because I have some lip tars, but then I see a post like this and completely change my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat effect! I love the pink and purple one!

    ReplyDelete