HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Eyes of the Day - Hell Frozen

Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

Eyes of the Day - Hell Frozen

Hi everyone! Just a quick EOTD for you. I used some Hi Fi shadows that I feel don't get enough love from me.




I like the eyeliner actually. It makes a change having liner on the waterline for me, as I usually think it makes my eyes look too small but it looked ok today.

Here's what I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Hi Fi Shadow in Hell Frozen (lid)
Hi Fi Shadow in My Pain (crease)
Hi Fi Shadow in Journey of a Gemini (inner corner)
Urban Decay Virgin (brow highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
Black mascara

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Hell Frozen looks gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Definitely one of my fave 'off-nudes'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look, this would be awesome for work! Hell Frozen and My Pain are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete