HyperSmash Hues N Blues: FOTD: Too Faced Glampire

Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 June 2011

FOTD: Too Faced Glampire

Today I wanted to use my Too Faced Glamour Dust in Glampire since it's so so pretty but I hardly use it. It's kinda like a flaky glitter eyeshadow, glittery, duochromey goodness! Here it is on it's own:






 The pictures don't really show it but there is more of a green duochrome, and the base is a pinky brown colour.



Products used:

UDPP
Barry M Dazzle Dust 39 Tan
MAC Chocolate Brown Pigment
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Too Faced Glamour Dust in Glampire
Shimmery cream & mid brown shadows, discontinued, by Pout.
Mascara

Hope you like it :)

5 comments:

  1. That is REALLY pretty. Also, sucks that Pout is d/c, I loved some of their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, now THIS I might have to purchase with my Sephora gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn: I know, I love the little palette of theirs I have, but at least I got it cheap in TK Maxx :p

    Meredith: yes, get it! It's also on sale on Asos right now if anyone is interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an awesome colour, duochromes rule! I think it really makes your eye colour stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love these brown-base-with-green-duochrome shades. That second to last picture is awesome, it shows off the sparkle so well. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete