HyperSmash Hues N Blues: FOTD: Living Dead Dragon

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

FOTD: Living Dead Dragon

This is a look I wore last weekend when I went out for a friend's Hen party. I wanted to do something slightly 1920s inspired, so I went for a dark eye with green tones, which was darker at the inner eye area.





Sorry I look so miserable in the full face pic, I hate taking them haha! Anyway, here's what I used:

Eyes

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Spellbound Cosmetics Dragon Scales
Hi Fi Cosmetics Living Dead Girl
MAC White Gold Pigment
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Illamasqua Volume Mascara in Harness

Face

e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Sin

Lips

Collection 2000 CreamPuff Moisturising Lip Cream in Angel Delight

Dragon Scales is the main colour in this look, it's a MAC Club-esque brown/green duochrome which, as usual, looks awesome over a black base. For this look, rather than my usual smoky look with this type of colour, I brought more of the dark colours into the inner eye area, quite high up which reminds me of the silent movie stars. I hope you like it!

9 comments:

  1. I love nose bridge/inner corner contouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the iridescent sheen of the shadow, I bet it would look amazing foiled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragon Scales is a beautiful color! Love how this look turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What interesting shape you've blended. made the whole eye appear differently! and dragon scale could be a new friend of mine haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, definitely check out Dragon Scales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I LOVE this!!! The colours of the eyeshadow remind me of a military-inspired type of theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love army green/khaki etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, I thought the colour looked familiar and then I read it was Dragon Scales ^__^ I love the contouring on the inner crease/nose bridge!

    ReplyDelete