HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Ammo Palette Look

Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Ammo Palette Look

Hello everyone, I did a look today using Urban Decay's Ammo Palette.It's quite a popular palette so I'd thought I'd show you something using it. I really like it, but I think it has its drawbacks. One of the most annoying thing to me is that there are no matte colours. For this look I didn't do a browbone highlight, since I feel it would be too much to have shimmer on the lid and the browbone. All the colours are either very shimmery or have big chunks of glitter. Very pretty, but sometimes you need something to play them off against in my opinion. Anyway, here's the look:



I used only shadows from the Ammo Palette.

Main lid colour: Grifter
Outer third of lid & crease - Shattered
Crease - Mildew
Inner corner - Sin & Polyester Bride
Lower lashline - Last Call

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Mildew is really pretty! I agree with you on the mattes thing. I quite often wear only shimmer shadow looks, but if you're travelling, you don't wanna take a whole bunch of stuff with you, just one palette, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete